1. Clean the area as directed above, taking note not to clean electrical devices such as laptops with water, instead a dry lint-free cloth should be used.
2. Peel the liner (backing paper) off away from the application tape and vinyl sticker. The liner will occationally pull the vinyl sticker away from the applicaiotn tape instead of staying stuck directly to the application tape. When this happens, place whole vinyl transfer on a flat surface and press down to ensure that the application tape grips the vinyl sticker, then try peeling the backing liner from another area of the sticker.
3. Offer the sticker up to the location you wish to place it and ensure that you are lined up straight or at whichever angle you desire.
4. Start applying the sticker by holding one edge down on the application surface, then running down the middle of the sticker and working outwards pushing air out to the edges.
5. Running your hand over the sticker from the centre - outwards in all directions to expel any trapt air.
6. Slowly, peel the application tape away from the vinyl sticker. Try to do this at an angle to the sticker rather than pulling outwards or away from the surface. You can now run your hand along the design to ensure it has all stuck properly.